Grab a transparent glass bottom kayak for the day to explore and discover the rich and diverse Salt River Bay National Park and Ecological Preserve the moment your paddles touch the water.
- Half Day Single Sit On Top Ocean Kayak
- Full Day Single Sit On Top Ocean Kayak
- Half Day Tandem Sit On Top Ocean Kayak
- Full Day Tandem Sit On Top Ocean Kayak
Kayak Rental – Sit On Top Ocean Kayak
Grab a kayak for the day and explore and discover the rich and diverse Salt River Bay National Park and Ecological Preserve the moment your paddles touch the water. Take a self-guided tour of the multiple bays comprising the national park all at your own pace. Paddle amongst the endangered mangrove trees or cut across the clear Caribbean waters while spotting the wildlife, birdwatching, and marine life all abundant in the area.
Our self-guided tour is available all day long, so set your own start time, duration, and pace. Whenever needed, take a break from paddling and soak up the sun on a secluded sandy beach, or dock your craft at the historical Columbus Landing and take the very same footsteps the Columbus fleet made in 1493, it is all up to you. The entire Salt River Bay is protected waters and encompassed by national park lands, offering safe and calm conditions, and unparalleled history and nature.
Sit on Top Ocean Kayak Features
- Wide and stable kayak, easy to enter and exit, most comfortable kayak
- Ideal for beginners, suited for rougher conditions, most forgiving
- Higher occupant weight capacity – up to 500lbs
- Can be used for beaching on the sandy shores and dragging your kayak up on dry land for sunbathing, exploring by land, picnicking, etc.